1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tech Support Guy

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by pjblevin, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pjblevin

pjblevin Thread Starter

To: Tech Support Guy Staff & All Other Dignitaries

I just wanna say that I LOVE Tech Support Guy. My first encounter was a few months ago, when I woke up one morning and found that my homepage had been hijacked by Searchv. I couldn't get rid of it. So I googled until I got to Tech Support Guy, and found that somebody else had the same problem. I followed the instructions and was rid of searchv. Via HijackThis. Jeez, I like that name.....HijackThis. And then came Ad-aware, and Spybot, and a whole new world was opened up to me. To top it off, it's all free. Not quite. I'm sending you guys a donation. You earned it.

pjblevin

2. Flrman1

Flrman1

3. hewee

hewee

pjblevin

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to TSG. :)

4. RandyG

RandyG

donating'll give you your own warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you've helped a guy who provides this haven for us.

you'll also be able to view the site without ads!!

5. $teve

$teve

Thanx....Its nice to have the flowers now and then.

(y)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/195075

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice