tech support

scutch2222

I am interning at a ISP for tech support with web and email support.... there are times when I get customers that are extreamly agrivating.... so agrivating that if they were in driving distance I would go the mile to nock on their door and ( use your imagination) ...... any feed back on that

That kind of frustrating business I am afraid :eek:

Practice the art of counting from one to ten :D

Regards - Oldie

p51

Rockn is right. Those type situations come with the job. When you think it can't get worse, it will. Those situations/customers are at any job. If you can't/won't learn a lot of patience, you probably need to find another field.

Originally posted by scutch2222:
I am interning at a ISP for tech support with web and email support.... there are times when I get customers that are extreamly agrivating.... so agrivating that if they were in driving distance I would go the mile to nock on their door and ( use your imagination) ...... any feed back on that
Im one of those customers :)

scutch2222

well ashes its ok to not know about something or have problems but take for example once i answer the phone and it sounds like a loud speaker from so guy telling me that the company I work for are a bunch of morons and etc....what am I suppposed to say to that ... heh

p51

Originally posted by scutch2222:
well ashes its ok to not know about something or have problems but take for example once i answer the phone and it sounds like a loud speaker from so guy telling me that the company I work for are a bunch of morons and etc....what am I suppposed to say to that ... heh
Ask him what the problem is, and see if you can fix it. If his attitude doesn't change, and you can't fix the problem, then pass it on to your supervisor/manager/boss, like Rockn said.

Especially if there is a co-worker you really dispise, politely put the caller on hold and transfer it to the co-workers extension.

Where do you work Ash? I need some support on a couple of issues.

Originally posted by [email protected]:
Im a callcenter supervisor.. if everyone did that all day... my life would be hell :(
Wow - now couldn't we TSG members have some fun here :eek:

Details please Ashes :D

Thank you for calling

Oldie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online