1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tech - Win 98 --> VSD APIX(02) Error while loading Sony USB Driver for digital camera

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Antrim, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrim

Antrim Thread Starter

Hello out there,

I have encountered the dreaded
    "0E has occurred at 0028:C183E8BA in VXD APIX(02) + 0000272A"

while installing a SONY DSC-P92 digital camera, specifically the Sony USB Driver. After the driver was installed, the system was rebooted. The camera was plugged to the USB port(s) (I tried both as I have 2 USB ports and I get the same error). The system detected the new hardware and attempted to make connection when the abend occurred; that is the blue screen of death.

I have Win 98 OS; the PC has a Pentium II at 450 megahertz, the PC was made by Micron; it was brought back in late 1998 early 1999 ……… Anyone out there ...... Please help!!

Thanx,
    Frank V

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219899

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice