TechGuy to be interviewed Friday 10/15

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
That is great Mike (y)

Say something about needing more servers after we get the next rush of people here after the interview. :D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Way to go Mike! (y) Good luck! I bet you'll do great!!! :)

Way to go Dreamie! :) Did you have to twist Mike's arm? ;) :D

Radio or press? Whatever - I guess we'll get a link on here somewhere to listen/read it. Well done and all that!!!

Congrats Mike!!!! (y)

Hewee has a great idea ya know, the current servers won't do after this interview, huh! :)

Guess I better start reaching into my pockets and send a little something myself!

Again, way to go Mike!!

wow, great news Mike. :) I said a quickie prayer for you asking for you to face your interview with nerves of steel :)(y)

Thats so cool Mike........good luck :)
Would there be any way you could post the transcript of the show for those of us who won't be able to listen?

I'm central time so it should come on at 10 o'clock tonight right?
(post date 4:00, Friday, October 15, 2004)

AHH Yeah He's speaking good. Ton's of people know us now. I'm going to download the archive so that i can keep this. This is big.

just download it from the archives. its legal they offer it on the site. it always is downloaded to a TEMP folder and you can extract it from there, another way is to right click link and "save target as"

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Wowzers... that was a lot of fun. I'm not sure if I want to download it and listen to myself or not. Thanks for everyone's kind comments! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online