1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Technical Programming

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by police, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. police

police Thread Starter

I am getting a run time error on a applications that programs
    our police radios.

This is first day on site and I saw many responses on Pascal etc.

I don't have that. I'm running Windows ME and the error state
    runtime error 103.

This file was sent as an attachment from our distrubutor of the police radios we are programing.

Can I correct something on my computer to correct this.

Thanks

2. THoey

THoey

Can you do a screen capture of the error message and maybe we can figure this out. To do the screen capture, press the ALT key and the Print Screen key (usually top row of keys near the right side of the keyboard) at the same time. This will save it on the clipboard. You then need to open MS Paint and then press the CTRL key and the V key at the same time to paste from the clipboard. Save the file as a bitmap and then reply back here. When you reply, below the reply box is a Attach File section. Use the browse button there to search for the bitmap you created.

3. RandyG

RandyG

Runtime Error 103 states that
    Is it possible that this program needs another file open to run in conjunction with it, or before it?

4. THoey

THoey

Hmmm... Was this a hit and run post? :eek: ;) :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/136255

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice