ted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Edward Jones

I have recorded songs from record player to a dvd great
I cannot now put from dvd to cd
I have tried everything Please help??????

DoubleHelix

Banned
How did you get music transferred from a turntable to a DVD disk? There had to be something in between that transferred them to your computer.

Edward Jones

Sorry i did not finish
I then tried to put the dvd i had recored on the dvd recorder
onto a cd on my computer but would not work
it would record to another blank dvd but not cd

I think I understand.

What you now have on the DVD is one single track containing all the audio recorded (if it was from an LP).

What we need to know is what format was used, as to burn to CD you will need to "rip" the DVD to a format such a MP3, then burn as an audio CD (.cda format) which is usually done by programs such as Nero.

Others may know what applications support ripping a DVD Audio disk to files that can be re-burnt to a CD, but if the DVD is a whole LP for example, more software intervention will be needed to break up the file into separate audio files per song.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online