1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Teen First Person Shooter

Discussion in 'Games' started by whatdoyoumean93, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. whatdoyoumean93

whatdoyoumean93 Thread Starter

Hi. Im brandnew to the forrum but i have a good question. I am an avid pc gamer but im only aloud to play teen rated games. Are there any decent teen shooters out? If so, are they recent with good graphics? Thanks!

2. matthew0155

matthew0155

i play counterstrike source, thats rated mature, i realize thats your problem. I hope im wrong but there may not be any teen rated fps out there. Good Luck to you.

3. McTimson

McTimson

Battlefield games (1942, 2142), most Star Wars games (Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast), Call of Duty 1 and 2, but not 4, Portal, and probably more are rated Teen. Of those, Portal and the newer Battlefield games are recent, and should have pretty nice graphics. The Jedi series games are just fun to play, with pretty good graphics as well. The older Call of Duty games have older graphics, but they're still worth playing.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!