Telus DSL - Siemens DE567 Wireless problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PHuser

I have a SE567 gateway courtesy of Telus. I hate telus but that's all we have here. The problem is that I originally got the box last year, worked fine, had wireless to my laptop and wired to desktop. Last week I lost wireless on my laptop. I thought it was the laptop and then turned out my work laptop would not connect but could see the signal, and it works cause it does (wirelessly) at work. So I rebooted the gateway and problem solved. Then the next day both machines could not even see the broadcasted signal like before. Reboot has done nothing and neither has restoring system defaults and creating an new wireless and wireless name and password. I read that sometimes certain channels are interfered with and select channel 11 for best results but there is only one channel, -1, available.

Any suggestions or should I simply ask Telus for a new gateway as this one appears to have failed.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'd start with a new Telus gateway, that seems an obvious thing to do first.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online