Temp Int GIF won't open

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RKMole

I am trying to open a .GIF file from a 1/5/06 web page in my temp internet files. It's a picture of a UPS label and it was a one time deal getting it. I thought it printed but it didn't and when I tried to open it from the temp file w/ Photo editor it wouldn't open.
This is the image properties of the file:

/return-labels/label1Z3AE0289099372942.gif

Shouldn't I be able to open it w/ photo editor or something? It's still there isn't it? I know I didn't save the web page, but why does it still have the .GIF if it isn't an graphic file still?

Thank you.

:eek:

1) If it is important...copy it to some other folder.
Temp Internet Files (cache) folder should be empty (or almost empty)...keep it cleaned.

2) Could be that it is part of a PDF file using Adobe Acrobat to read?

3) Might try IrfanView.
http://www.irfanview.com/

Can't offer anything more, never had the experience.

sekirt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online