1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Temperature inside Case

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by antares, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. antares

antares Thread Starter

How do I find out the temperature in my computer?

2. coderanger

coderanger

buy a thermometer, how else

3. dud

dud Guest

I would not imagin the temperature inside your actual case to be much of an issue to worry about but if it's your cpu temp you want to find out then it 'should' tell you in the bios or you could install something like sisoft sandra which will tell you a whole lot of information along those lines.
    :cool:

4. Mavrick88

Mavrick88

Go here and download a motherboard monitor. It will tell you all the tempatures you will need to know about your system. You don't need to worry about the Temp in you case, just your CPU and powersupply really.

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

Hope I helped! GOOD LUCK!

5. antares

antares Thread Starter

Thanks.

6. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Most newer motherboards have at least a processor and case temperature sensor, all you have to do is install the software to read/display them.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113650

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice