Temporary Connecting PC to Laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Counslr2l

I was hoping to connect my PC to my laptop as I have a single (i think) use Program running on my PC that I want to be able use on my laptop because it requires logging a lot of hours at the computer. Can I connect them using a USB cable? Will I be able to access the program on the PC from the laptop? Or, I have a disk with the software that came with my books for college. Had i known the hours required, I would have installed on my laptop instead. I tried to install on my laptop (the reason i think it may be single use) using xp, the same as my PC but, it says "an installation file 'C:\Docume~1\RichWa~1\Locals~1\Temp\{2b02f82e-a9b9-458c-80e5-3ea8c0de8471}\FlashPremierConvertable.exe could not be installed. Data Error (cyclic redundancy)". Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

The Cyclic Redundancy error only suggests that the file FlashPremierConvertable.exe is corrupt, perhaps the CD disk has fingerprints on it?

Unlikely that you could run the program ovet a network unless it was installed in that manner in the first instance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online