Temporary Internet Files GONE!!??!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cnelson04

Ok, when i download things off the internet now, mostly with music, i get a mesage saying my Temporary Internet cannot be found, or something to the sort, does anyone know were i could just make a new folder to download into, or make everyhing go into a folder i already have..?.. Thankz. :)
BTW www.ournet.buildtolearn.net/TURNUPTHEVOLUMEtrack4.mp3 <---me and my friend made this song. lol. :rolleyes:

Couriant

James
How are you downloading files? Directly from Internet Explorer or are you using a 3rd party P2P program like Kazaa?

Couriant

James
The default folder for the Windows XP is (i think) %system root%/Downloaded Files. Look for that folder. Also I think there is a registry key where you can change the default folder for the downloaded files, but I will have to look into that. In fact XP should remember the last folder you downloaded to so you shouldn't be having the error. Please can you post the exact error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online