Ten Politically Incorrect Truths About Human Nature

lotuseclat79

Psychology Today article here.

Why most suicide bombers are Muslim, beautiful people have more daughters, humans are naturally polygamous, sexual harassment isn't sexist, and blonds are more attractive.

-- Tom

Uh.... seems to me that they're grasping at straws on a few of those....

Psychology Today - that bastion of "truths" which end up making it down the pipeline to Cosmo within three short rumor cycles.

I loved the one about how most suicide bombers are Muslim. There's a lot of comedic fodder in that article(they say it's not about religion, it's about sex). And the best part is - I can blame it on Psychology Today. Afterall, if it's been blessed by Psychology Today, it must be true, right? :D

Which will really put a nice cap on a lot of the jokes I'll get from it: "True story people. No, I'm not kidding - it was published in Psychology Today" ...... :D

Seriously though, that was some interesting reading, Tom. (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online