Teredo adaptor not showing up in "Add legacy software"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mukundk69

I've been having Issues going online in Forza Horizon 4. Looking up about the issue, I found it was a Teredo Issue.

Tried all the possible fixes and cmd commands on the internet but none have worked so far. Looking through the Device Manager I found that Teredo Adapter wasn't installed, so I went to install it through the "Add Legacy Software" but it doesn't exist there.

Snapshots have been added below. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Previously the cmd command would show Type as Disabled, now it shows up as client but still the State is offline.

Attachments

Are you sure the program requires Teredo ? Teredo is temporary measure used to transmit in ipv6, now that ipv6 is popular, teredo isn't needed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online