1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface on laptop with Windows 8

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by woodysmum, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodysmum

woodysmum Thread Starter

Hello, and thanks for letting me join. I have a laptop with Windows 8 installed, keep getting an error message in Device Manager saying there is an issue with Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface - Code 10 (I have no idea what this or the device is). There is a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it.
    When I use HP Support Assistant to try and download Bluetooth drivers as instructed, they are failing to install, as are the CyberPro drivers now. I am also getting a message saying "error" (no number) when I go on to the desktop. Details on the driver say it was installed by Microsoft File Version 6.2.9200.16384 (win8_rtm.120725-1247).
    I don't know what is happening here - I am not a techie, I'm afraid! The laptop is still under warranty but although I have asked hp for help I have had no answers to my request on what to do.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks for listening!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1125750

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice