1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Terminal Services Passwords!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Kyuuketsuki, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuuketsuki

Kyuuketsuki Thread Starter

I used to use Terminal Services (RDP 5) to connect to my Windows 2003 server's desktop and each month I'd change my password, each month I'd save a new password so for one click I'd get onto the server. It was just a matter of configuring the password each month, saving it and for another month I was happy ... I'll grant it wasn't the most secure thing but hey, it was simple.

Then I got upgraded to version 6 and ever since I cannot find a way to save the password so what I want to know is has anyone got any way of allowing me to do this once a month with RDP 6?

Kyu

2. Kyuuketsuki

Kyuuketsuki Thread Starter

... when you specify the connection allowing you to edit the credentials for access. That then allows me to save the details over my previous file and then I have one-click access.

Kyu

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544769

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice