Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Testcall Issues

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  plodr 
#1 ·
I got a remote job for which i have to call to make surveys but unfortunately the testcalls were unsuccessful
I used two different pc's to do these and both were unsuccessful
Need to know where the problem lies

#2 ·
You're not giving us a lot of information to go on here. Are you using a software-based telephone on the PC to make the call? If so, what's the application called? Also, if you're using it make unsolicited calls, it could be the provider on the other end is screening it out as a spam call, hence the inability to connect.

Still, that's just speculation on my part. You need to provide a lot more information, please.

#3 · (Edited)
Hello Sir,
Actually the thing is I was told by the HR to download Chromium84 and ultraviewer and then i gave him access through ultraviewer. He opened the chromium browser in which he inserted the company's website and logged in through it via which he made the testcall .... he made a call from the PC to mobile ... connection was successful but could not hear anything

#4 ·
connection was successful but could not hear anything
A call in which you can't hear anything is NOT successful!

You need to contact HR again and tell them a) the person who remoted into your computer, made a call with no sound and b) you are unable to make any successful calls.

Are you positive that this "company" is legitimate and not some sort of a scam? Scammers use ultraviewer or other remote control software to gain control of your computer.

Please post the link to this job website so we can determine if it is legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.