1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TEVion Flat Bed Scanner (ALDI--UK) Negative Help

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by bonniescot, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonniescot

bonniescot Thread Starter

Hi there

I've had this scanner now for a couple of months, and am really impressed with it, considering it was very cheap. However, I recently came accross old picture slides and decided to view and save them with the slide/negative attachment that came with it .

However, have followed the instructions properly and setting it up, it won't do a *pre-scan* it starts okay, then only runs for about 2 seconds, then stops. It won't scan the negatives for some reason. I then chose to save straight instead, but get errors saying I have not got enough memory. This is crazy, as I have a blank disk and blank memory stick and loads of space on my hard drive. The attachment holds 4 slides, which would give 4 photos.

Does anyone know how to get this scanner attachment to scan my slides, so I can save the photos?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/491044

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice