Text dissapearing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mokomaki1

Okay so when i try to extract this games files by a batch file. It just says setup failed and tells me to retry it. All the other games that are installed the exact same way from the same person works for me ( But im not going to explain that more since this kind of stuff Torrents arent allowed here)

The real problem or question is... Is my HDD failing? Since when i try to delete the corrupted files even with cmd console
my computer goes weird like i get an error but i cant even read it since all my text dissapears from everywhere. even the button that i presume is "OK" doesnt say OK. But i just press it anyway since its almost always an OK button if its an error window.
All the text dissapears from my icons and shortcuts also. And even my antivirus asked for a re-activation key even though all my keys are valid. and up to date. All i can do is restart my computer. And then everything is normal again. except that i keep getting asked to check my disk for consistency (chkdsk). Ran it before the actual XP boot and even with CMD after booting into windows. But it didnt seem to help? This problem only occurs when i try to delete the folder with the game files that the setup installed but failed to install the rest of them. Ive scanned my PC for viruses and malicious **** with AVG and Spybot.... all i get is lousy tracking cookies... Any suggestions or help please? Thanks :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online