Text dissappears from Outlook email when opened.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cowboy622

Okay, now periodically I'll get an email, (usually from my wife at work), and when it is in the inbox, I can see the beginning of the text message contained in the email, but if I open the email, there is no text visible. If I try and forwartd it or reply there is still no text present. If I leave it in the inbox and click on edit and click on marked unread, the text is back unless I open the email. I'm using Win 7 and Outlook 2007. About 8 years ago there was a problem like this and to cure it, we were told to replace the mllang.dll and the text was back, but that was windows 98 and Office 2000. Any suggestions???

Additionally, my wife just told me that the hospital where she works uses Lotus notes for an email program, (in case that makes a difference).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online