Text Recovery Convertor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WindowSlave

Hi pros, im having some probs here...i previously using 2000 microsoft office.. after that i remove ms2000 and intall microsoft 2003. Some of my doc unable to open by microsoft office 2003. when i open that particular file, here is the output it shows me and ask me to use text recovery convertor to fix it.

i need pros advice. Thanks.

WindowSlave

Hi thx for ur suggestion but still no help. im using microsoft 2003 now and i was unable to open that file.. and i change the file name as the link that u gave me.. it becomes.. empty in it... few kb. The file consist 60mb+.

Try using NotePad to open it - if it is a valid file, the document will be there with a lot of garbage (Word formatting info). Then try opening it in WordPad - it will open documents.

WindowSlave

hi thx again.. i did use notepad to open it.. yes. i can open it with notepad. i wonder if theres a software that can fix this error or something? how abt Text recovery convertor.. does anyone use it before? where to dl it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts