texting the USA from the UK

Trooper_fan

I want to surprise an American friend by sending her a text, I have her cellphone number but I really need to know what the international dialing code is (like for the uk is't +44)... I think it's +1 for the US, am I right and do I need anything else?

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Trooper_fan

Thanks valis, I've never called her, she mailed me her number a while ago I just wanted to make sure of the dialling codes before I texted :)

valis

find a company based in the states, adn give them a quick call to test, if you got the cash.....last time I was in europe it was pretty straightforward, and I will guarantee that you can find pretty clear instructions on how to do it from Uncle Internet....

good luck....and merry Christmas, as Santa has already hit you guys....

Hey Trooper. I can e-mail you my cell number if you want and you can try Mulder out to make sure everything works right! :eek:

Merry Christmas Trooper! ;)

Trooper_fan

Thankyou for your most gracious offer Mr Mulder. Sir but... errrr... *runs away* :p

Merry Christmas Mulder :)

Trooper_fan said:
Thankyou for your most gracious offer Mr Mulder. Sir but... errrr... *runs away* :p

Merry Christmas Mulder :)
bless you for knowing when to run away... moonie can learn a lesson from you! :D :D :D

Trooper_fan

:D

My dad would be so proud, he always did tell me not to speak to strange men... Mulder is about as strange as they come... right? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online