1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Texture & artifacting problem. Directx suspect

Discussion in 'Games' started by Tsuki, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuki

Tsuki Thread Starter

Just in the past few days or so, Morrowind has started to produce graphical glitches. It was rare, and a restart of the game would remedy the problem. However, now it's starting each time I play. The graphics are good for all of 10 seconds, and then they glitch. I'm running a laptop with a 64MB Radeon 9000. It's a year old, and I've never had this happen before. It happens with Morrowind and Neverwinter Nights, both of which use Directx, so I was thinking perhaps something got messed up with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I've attached two pictures of the glitches from Morrowind. I don't believe it's heat since I did this from a cold start and I have a fan cooling the underside.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!