Thank god for TSG

They probably didnt' understand the article themselves, even though they posted it.

Wolfeymole

Whats going on here Big-K is that a magazine called MicroMart has replied to a reader with wrong advice.
Visit the link and look for me under "Messages to the Editor".
There is only 2 posts by myself
Wolfey

What would formatting hard drives for a living have to do with BIOS passwords? I am not quite sure what your issues were.

Wolfeymole

Rockn
The issue's were that the in-house advisor/correspondent had not given the reader the correct information.
The correspondent stated that if the CMOS battery were to be removed all would be well. I stated this may not always be the case.
Are you aware of instances of the nature I talk about Rockn?
If not I shall enlighten you.
Wolfey

Sorry wolfeymole, but to be perfectly honest, you are in the wrong in my opinion. You have only three posts at that site and two are complaints. Then you spammed their forum for TSG. And finally come here and badmouth them. :confused:

If anybody should be disgusted, it should be those people. (n)

Wolfeymole

As you may have noticed Ed it is a very similar site to this in terms of layout, ie; you can see who is online at any given time.
The Editor, and this actually was the editor, was online the whole 3 hours I was there and no one replied.
I have gone back to the site and apologised but the point I made still stands.

Wolfey

Stoner

Banned
Wolfeymole said:
As you may have noticed Ed it is a very similar site to this in terms of layout, ie; you can see who is online at any given time.
The Editor, and this actually was the editor, was online the whole 3 hours I was there and no one replied.
I have gone back to the site and apologised but the point I made still stands.

Wolfey
Something to think about, just because you see an individual logged on, doesn't mean that person is presently at that computer or that only one browser window is open and the owner is isn't doing work on a different issue.
I often open a window and log on at TSG, only to leave to do something else with out logging off.
I also often stay logged on and visit other sites in a new window.
You don't really know if that editor was there unless he told you or you saw him post.

Couriant

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
James
Well, at least the editor of MM or whoever he is said that TSG is excellent :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online