1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thank you for the great help!

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by billdounez, Feb 15, 2019.

1. billdounez

billdounez Thread Starter

Hello,

This is just a quick post to say thank you to Macboatmaster for the help with my laptop.

I originally came for advice on buying a new PC as my laptop was painfully slow - but was advised against my planned purchase, rightly so I believe.

However, beyond that Macboatmaster took the time to take me through various checks and scans and has SIGNIFICANTLY improved the performance of my machine! It hasn't worked as good as this for years and will certainly buy me some time to save some money up for when I do upgrade (if I truly need to upgrade at all!)

Macboatmaster - Thank you for all of your help and time, I really appreciate it - the original thread can be found here:

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-work-pc.1222871/

TechGuy likes this.
  2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    @Macboatmaster will enjoy the great feedback. Thank you both for using the site! (y)

2twenty2 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!