1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thank you Mike

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by valley, Feb 16, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. valley

valley Thread Starter

You are one awesome administrator to make time to answer my request when you have your hands so full with everything else. :):)

Mike took the "20" off the end of my name for me.....and let me just be valley, like I wanted to be.

Thanks also to that special someone who gave me the nudge to ask...;)

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    My pleasure. Once again, I'd like to mention that I don't always perform as asked. For requests concerning username changes, please email me at [email protected] and include, at the very least: (1) your current username, (2) the username you'd like, and (3) why you'd like it changed. There are several reasons why I might not do so... If someone else already has the name, if it's too different from your current name and no one will know who you are, or if I just get too many requests for changing names. That said, YOU'RE WELCOME! :)

3. belenus

belenus

That's great valley. :)

It's the little things that make or break a forum. Says a lot for this one that, as busy as it is, the little things are important too. I've seen forums where it wouldn't have been important enough for a change like that to be made. Thank you for caring enough Mike. :)

4. hewee

hewee

x 20,

Good to hear that x 20. :)

We need you Valley to ne happy because you make everyone else happy. :D

5. Deke40

Deke40

When I first joined back in June of last year I registered my name in all caps then realized how people didn't like that and requested a change. It was changed right away. I didn't even know then how to post very well, so Thanks Mike and thanks for a home away from home.

6. Moby

Moby

I was wondering what you were gonna do when you reached 21 Val.
    ;)

7. valley

valley Thread Starter

ah...20 is such a distant memory to me now.....thank God! :eek: ;)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!