1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thank you Mosaic1 and Rollin' Rog ... Merry Christmas Everyone!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Life, Dec 25, 2001.

1. Life

Life Thread Starter

Thank you both Mosaic1 and Rollin' Rog

Yes i did find a trojan worm in C:\\WINDOWS\\SMRTDRV.EXE and now i can defragment my computer and clean up the disk.

I thought just bescause my computer was small and didnt matter much that I wouldnt get any stuff like that...I mean who wants into my computer I dont have anything they want.

I know now that bull and I need protection!!!

Thanks for all your time!

Peace,
    Life

2. deuce

deuce

Since they are not here I will try and speak for them. First, it doesn't really matter how big your computer is or what is on it... it isn't really any of that what the people want. They just want to have fun screwing peoples' systems up... so you really need some protection no matter what. Second... the only thanks we need is to hear people say that we helped them out. Stick around and you will learn that there are some truly great people here that go above and beyond the call of duty to help people out in a timely manner... and that is what makes our community here so special. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours and good luck in all your future computing needs. :)

3. Dark Star

Dark Star

Life,

I agree with deuce, as I'm certain both Mosaic1 and Rollin' Rog are not only good at what they do, but they do it because they enjoy helping out.
    I'm pretty sure they will both know you have thanked them for all their help.

btw, that deuce is a Ramblin' type of guy, isn't he? ;)

DSD

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62872

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice