Thank You!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Beakey

I don't know if this is the correct section of your forum to post this but I just wanted to thank everybody who runs and/or helps out on this message board. You people are amazing and have helped me out very much and I appreciate it more than I can express.

I know you probably hear this a lot but, as soon as I recuperate from the expenses of Christmas, I am going to donate as much as I can spare. It won't be much but I'll do what I can.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has helped me and I have recommended this website to so many people in the past few days.

Until the next time my computer is [email protected]#ked!
~ Beakey

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online