Thanks for no help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MystiKalLimitz02

It's My Birthday!
Everyone has gotten a reply but me. I have a trojan on my computer...trojan.nebuler to be exact and i'm having a hard time getting it off and i've seen other people getting help and i haven't gotten any. i'm not trying to be a jerk but what gives? if there are any other forums i can post in on another site that will help me more so please let me know.

Same thing happened to me- 4 posts and only 2 people replied. Seems theres an influx of questions and not enough people to help.

Try posting here- 1st read the 1st post. tells you all about the tools we use. AVG, Panda, Killbox, High Jack this, and others.

http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/

but like I said- I had 2 threads there and 2 in 2 different places, only 2 people answered and that might have been cause I messaged them for help personally.

might also want to add in your post what you have done, tools you have used, to eliminate the trojan, be as specific as possible.

Post in the Security Forum for trojans - virus etc. problems. You will get better response over there. After all, that's what it's for.

Lol @ Jedi....I did the same sort of post, but I have to step away from puter for a few minutes, and by the time I got back, everyone else had posted :D

And ya, we get paid for this.....don't you remember?...we get paid with the 'feelgood' factor when we've helped someone.

S.

Scorpion said:
Lol @ Jedi....I did the same sort of post, but I have to step away from puter for a few minutes, and by the time I got back, everyone else had posted :D

And ya, we get paid for this.....don't you remember?...we get paid with the 'feelgood' factor when we've helped someone.

S.
Ya I know the feel good factor ( believe it or not :eek: I've actually got a couple of these factors under my belt ;) ), it just gets frustrating, all the OP had to do is to post it in the correct forum, and the keep bumping the post until it got a reply ( I've been here for years, and the folks here are outstanding in helping out for FREE, yes sometimes some of the posts do slip through the cracks, but hey just bump it up someone will see it)...

TRS-80 vet

Account Closed
Even tho' you're not gettin' $$$ for helpin', you still learn a new trick or two every so often. And THAT'S worth more than $$$.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online