1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Thanks for no help!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by MystiKalLimitz02, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MystiKalLimitz02

MystiKalLimitz02 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Everyone has gotten a reply but me. I have a trojan on my computer...trojan.nebuler to be exact and i'm having a hard time getting it off and i've seen other people getting help and i haven't gotten any. i'm not trying to be a jerk but what gives? if there are any other forums i can post in on another site that will help me more so please let me know.

2. Drew7997

Drew7997

Same thing happened to me- 4 posts and only 2 people replied. Seems theres an influx of questions and not enough people to help.

Try posting here- 1st read the 1st post. tells you all about the tools we use. AVG, Panda, Killbox, High Jack this, and others.

http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/

but like I said- I had 2 threads there and 2 in 2 different places, only 2 people answered and that might have been cause I messaged them for help personally.

3. Drew7997

Drew7997

might also want to add in your post what you have done, tools you have used, to eliminate the trojan, be as specific as possible.

4. CouchMaster

CouchMaster

Post in the Security Forum for trojans - virus etc. problems. You will get better response over there. After all, that's what it's for.

5. Claymore

Claymore

6. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

Repost in the "Security" forum.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion

NM.

Scorp.

8. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master

9. Scorpion

Scorpion

Lol @ Jedi....I did the same sort of post, but I have to step away from puter for a few minutes, and by the time I got back, everyone else had posted :D

And ya, we get paid for this.....don't you remember?...we get paid with the 'feelgood' factor when we've helped someone.

S.

10. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master

Ya I know the feel good factor ( believe it or not :eek: I've actually got a couple of these factors under my belt ;) ), it just gets frustrating, all the OP had to do is to post it in the correct forum, and the keep bumping the post until it got a reply ( I've been here for years, and the folks here are outstanding in helping out for FREE, yes sometimes some of the posts do slip through the cracks, but hey just bump it up someone will see it)...

11. Drew7997

Drew7997

12. TRS-80 vet

TRS-80 vet Account Closed

Even tho' you're not gettin' $$$ for helpin', you still learn a new trick or two every so often. And THAT'S worth more than $$$.

13. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536427

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice