Thanks Techguy For The Upgrade

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oldie

Well done Mike (y) Sure we all appreciate the hard work and effort put into this upgrade (y) Now get some shuteye ;)

PS - When it says in a post "Today" ... Here it is "Tomorrow" :D

Regards - Oldie

etaf

Wayne
well done, looks great, thanks for all your hardwork to create a free notes forum.. one of the best and with this upgrade looks much smarter and like some of the new features already,

oldie said:
PS - When it says in a post "Today" ... Here it is "Tomorrow" :D

Regards - Oldie
Actually, Oldie, if you have you're time zone set properly here on TSG, it should properly display the "Today" for your time zone.

oldie

Mulder said:
Actually, Oldie, if you have you're time zone set properly here on TSG, it should properly display the "Today" for your time zone.
Thanks Chris. Can I take it that you and myself may well have a rapport going :eek:

Will leave as is with time thing. Prefer to stay ahead of you guys ;)

Regards - Oldie (Bill) :)

oldie

But seriously - this thread was intended as a serious thanks to Mike and whoever were involved in the smooth upgrade.

Many headaches involved I can assure you :eek:

Many thanks - Oldie

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
oldie said:
Thanks Chris. Can I take it that you and myself may well have a rapport going :eek:

Will leave as is with time thing. Prefer to stay ahead of you guys ;)

Regards - Oldie (Bill) :)
And You probably are! LOL :p ;)

oldie

Shadow Bea said:
Therefore that's it Shadow - by definition you (of the feminine gendre) are ahead of those that are guys ( of the masculine gendre ) by way of intellect ... ...

Jean Paul Sartre :D ( Alias Oldie )

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
oldie said:
Therefore that's it Shadow - by definition you (of the feminine gendre) are ahead of those that are guys ( of the masculine gendre ) by way of intellect ... ...

Jean Paul Sartre :D ( Alias Oldie )

;) A wise Wo-Man lets many things pass :D without being duped :D

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Glad you guys are enjoying it and learning your way around. :)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Great job Mike! Are you having fun trying to keep up with all the threads in the site forum about it??? :D Maybe they could all be combined into one there! :) Take care, great job and have a nice week ahead and hopefully not with too many headaches! :) angel :)

Hello,

Having problems. Can't get to some of the threads, Fun Game and Coffee Shop in particular, but others as well. I've sent one error message I received to Candy. Threads hang and won't load. Hope it's my computer and not the site. I find the white background between posts very bright on my eyes, is there an option to change the background colour?

Thanks,
Bye,
Penny. :)

Bye,
Penny. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online