1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The amazing magical reapearing email notification

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by mtzlplex, Apr 2, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. mtzlplex

mtzlplex Account Closed Thread Starter

Hey Tech Guys, thanks to whoever threw the switch that allowed me to start receiving email notifications again. It has been at least 7-8 mos since I had been able to receive them. Tried starting threads, in case it was something on my end, never found anything wrong, checked the ISP, nothing changed there, it just seemed like poof, one day I was receiving them, the next day, I wasn`t, and that continued untill April 1 2004, you got it, april fools day, I started receiving email notifications again. At first I thought it was an april fools joke(HA,HA), but today, I received another notification, so , may be it`s the real thing, I hope so, it`s so much easier with being able to get email notifications. Just for info, I have done nothing diff, nothing added, nothing subtracted from my machine for over a year, and it is my personal machine, no access for anybody else, so I am assuming it`s a TechGuy that threw a switch, thanks.

Regards
    Peters321

2. Schnitzu

Schnitzu

3. mtzlplex

Hi, I was wondering if someone would mind replying to this thread, as I need to make sure that my e-mail notification is working now that there has been a change. As you can tell by my initial thread, I was having problems prior to. Thanks for your time.

Regards
    Peters321

4. hewee

hewee

Ok (y)

5. mtzlplex

Well folks, I knew it was probably to good to be true, I stopped receiving e-mail notifications again. I received them April 1(must have been an april fools joke), and April 2, after that I stopped receiving them. Don`t know what is going on, but I have no time for it. It`s just too much of a hassle to try to find your thread, and try to see if anyone has replied to it, plus, it`s not fair to thoes people who do reply, if I don`t know they replied to be able to thank them. So, I believe I will head on down the line, make a new plan Stan, hasta lavista baby, I`m outa here. To all the people who helped me with my struggles, thank you, and I wish you well, as well as the TechGuyForum. Oh, and one more thing, I hope whoever inherits the Alfred E. Newman avitar wears it well, and with dignity. "WHAT ME WORRY"? not even.

Regards
    Peters321

6. oldie

oldie

Oldie has received 388 since logging on 4 hours ago :D

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!