The Animal Quiz

Blackmirror

Last one for this week

The Animal Quiz

I got a real laugh out of this one

Given that there are so few questions, please think carefully about each answer. The nature of the animal kingdom depends on it

You're a Hyena!

You have quite a sense of humor, though many others find it derisive rather than appealing. You are perceived as being a coward, but actually have moments of great bravery and have even stood up to those much larger than yourself. You like hanging out in groups and are always making a lot of noise. Disney thinks you are an idiot
:D:D

Have fun !!!!!!!!!!! :p:D

"Beep Beep!!!!"

I'm a Road Runner!

W

While you are a swift and agile runner, most people over the years
have come to associate you more with driving than running. After all, you are a
big fan of laying on the horn. Sounds of coyotes in the distance should make you
nervous, but they really don't. You believe in the sand beneath your toes. Your
favorite type of Mexico is New Mexico.

Jellyfish. Also FTH of it did the country quiz which puts me into Mexico.
Well, not quite the same but it's warm here and Spanish is the language. (reclines again)

"Versatile, powerful, and true, you have quite a reputation for hard work and a certain unbridled spirit. Many look up to you as an example of what people can really become, though somewhere deep down, you admit to feeling a little bit broken. You hate racing, but are still exceptionally good at it. Beware broken legs, dog food, and glue. If your name is Ed, you do a surprising amount of talking."

:) I love horses :)

"Beep Beep!!!!"

I'm a Road Runner!

W

While you are a swift and agile runner, most people over the years
have come to associate you more with driving than running. After all, you are a
big fan of laying on the horn. Sounds of coyotes in the distance should make you
nervous, but they really don't. You believe in the sand beneath your toes. Your
favorite type of Mexico is New Mexico.
Me too!

-- Tom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online