The annoying A-Drive!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bradk

Hello all...Lets see if you guys can do as well with this one. Okay here we go. On three different computers of mine the A-Drive will try to access a disk that is not there. In other words, out of the blue the A-drive will just start going nuts. This will generally happen a hour after I turn the computer on and again a hour later. Now I've been told this problem could be resolved in the registry somewhere.
The one thing that these machines have in common is AUTOCAD2000...the reason I bring this up is because I only noticed this after I put it on my last computer. Thanks for your help

I'm not familiar with AutoCad2000, BUT since it happens on a reguar basis (ie: every hour) I wonder if the program has an automatic save function in one of its "preferences", "tools", or "options" settings which is being directed to the 'A' drive instead of the Hard drive?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online