The Awful Truth ..

Space Cowboy said:
For Moldy ;)
If that was really for Mulder, the girl would be looking in the boy's pant's and the boy would be saying "With this, I will control you for life!" :cool:

Space Cowboy

Mulder said:
BTW--you better hope the God Squad doesn't see this thread! ;)
I just got done talkin' to the man and he said it is good to laugh .. :D

Keep on Rockin' ;)

I love your avatar - and the cute kid couple... if you are really a space cadet - then you will be familiar with my home: Planet Pook, where they speak Pookinese :D It's a planet where those of us who failed "space camp" are sent to.

Seriously, I am new to this site and trying to bone up on IT knowledge...;just an average user(read: computer abuser) who is dangerous to herself becuase I think I know more than I actually do. Is there a cure - besides the Blue Screen of Death?:eek::confused:

Mulder said:
If that was really for Mulder, the girl would be looking in the boy's pant's and the boy would be saying "With this, I will control you for life!" :cool:
Would that be in another reality ?????:p

Space Cowboy

weezyljm said:
I love your avatar - and the cute kid couple... if you are really a space cadet - then you will be familiar with my home: Planet Pook, where they speak Pookinese :D It's a planet where those of us who failed "space camp" are sent to.

Seriously, I am new to this site and trying to bone up on IT knowledge...;just an average user(read: computer abuser) who is dangerous to herself becuase I think I know more than I actually do. Is there a cure - besides the Blue Screen of Death?:eek::confused:
Thanks and welcome to the site. Just hang around and some of our geekness will eventually rub off on you ;)

And ask away .. there are some members here who actually know a thing or 2 about computers (y)

Take Care

Thanks! I've been exploring around the site without my GPS - and I kinda got lost...now that I've found myself, I think I'll finish with my mugshot,er, I mean my profile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online