the beast is dead

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

volrathxp

good news everyone. I have killed the demon that is DirectX 8.1 Beta, and was able to replace it with DX 8.0a. I can't list all the steps here on how to do it, but i think it's on another post of mine under the "Other Software" forum, so go over there and check it out. but, i have also made an installer package that cuts down the time of the process substantially. it's still a 3 step process and will be until I can get everything to work ok. The next installer I write will do it all in one fell swoop, expect that soon. If anyone is interested in this installer, please email me at volrath_the_insane@msn.com. Please note that this installer is for Windows 2000 users only and if any 9x/Me people wanna get rid of it go get DirectX Buster. Enjoy!! Have a nice day!

volrathxp
:D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online