1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved The Best of the 80's Music

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by ilusha2, Feb 1, 2003.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ilusha2

ilusha2 Guest Thread Starter

Hi guys. Found this site. It has a huge list of 80s' best music.

I was actually looking for a site with a list, because I love the 80's, but I don't know anyone who likes the 80's (I'm 21, and everyone my age likes modern music, like Rap, etc.) So I was looking for a site, found a few, but this is the one with the most amount of songs. It's a hUge amount.

2. Rick1953

Rick1953

I like 80's music. Could you please post the site.:)

3. JustMe2

JustMe2

First Name:
    Crystal
    Me too. I find myself watching a lot of VH1 classics on cable.
    JustMe2

4. ilusha2

Yea, sorry, I always forget to post the site.--

http://www.macromusic.com/store/80s/UltimateCollection.html

Do you like the site? Maybe you people already know what all the good songs are, but i didn't grow up in the 80's, I actually lived in Russia until '93, so I certainly wasn't exposed to American 80's music, that's why I looked for a site like this, because I don't know what the good bands are, etc, and I have no one to ask.

First time I heard a commercial about 80's, I was hooked. I was like 15, and had never heard any 80's song before.

5. ilusha2

But VH1 only shows movies about musicians.

6. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Not quite, they did a week of Remember The 80s, with 1 year each night with the best music, movies, and TV Shows.
    VH1 also plays music videos and does behind the scene stuff.
    They have a lot of 80s actually.

7. ilusha2

Yea, they have good stuff about the 80's, but no movies (except that week).

Here's my list of 80's songs that I have (In case you're looking for good songs, download these on Imesh, Kazaa, etc.)

Attached Files:

8. ilusha2

Second part of the list.

Attached Files:

9. X Zero

X Zero

I have a question about winamp playlists.I went on yahoo and typed in "winamp playlists" ,well lots of playlists poped up ,i was just wondering are those acctually for downloading or are they just to see what u can have?

10. JustMe2

JustMe2

First Name:
    Crystal
    Actually, we have digital cable...kind of like having a dish, but without the dish. There is a channel called VH1 Classics. They show a lot of videos from the 80's. I'm not even sure if they play any movies on this one. Never seen one. There is also VH1 Soul and VH1 Country. And on the digital music channels, they also have one that is all 80's.

11. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

X Zero--that is unrelated so don't ask your questions in threads of other topics.
    A winamp generated playlist is just that-a list of songs that a person plays, not a filesharing site or download.
    To do that, you would have to use Sig2Dat and kazaa, imesh etc.

12. deh

deh

Yeah VH1 has alot of 80s stuff.
    I like thier 100 Greatest shows.

100 Greatest one hit wonders had a whole bunch of eighties songs in it.

13. ilusha2

I think Xzero should ask whatever he wants. It's ok. Sometimes I want to ask a question too, but I'm afraid. So, he should ask, it's good to know. Yes X, a playlist is just a list that POINTS to the songs that are on the hard drive, but it doesn't have the songs. I posted so you would know what songs I recommend to get, in case you're looking for new songs to listen to, like I am. Just download a program like Imesh, Kazaa, WinMX, etc., and it will let you get these files. Go to download.com and you can get any of these programs. Just type them into the search thingie. Install them, and you should be able to figure out the rest on your own.

14. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Anyone who has a question shoudld efinitely ask it, but in its proper place.

How about we play "Fun Game" in all the threads in security, and finish the sentence in all the threads in Dos/Mac/PDA?

15. ilusha2

ok, lets play the game. where is it, exactly? :)

but anyway, what did you mean that he should post in the right place, that we were talking about VH1 and he asked something unrelated? Yea, I guess that can confuse people. Yea, he could post in a new thread. But that's too much work, it's easier to just post in the existing thread. Plus, I don't think that would bother anyone that much, we weren't talking about anything important. :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116517

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice