1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Bluetooth error

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Mohammedehab, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohammedehab

Mohammedehab Thread Starter

While I started up my pc ,my dell M1 ,so I want to play games on my laptop but I want to connect my wireless headphones to my pc , but it said that error when your headphones is not discoverable but i am sure my headphones are on and while i hover my mouse to the connect button and click it suddenly came in 1 second so i removed the device and put it on again still i am pretty sure my headphones are on i am not blind so kept trying it won't disappear so i restarted my pc the Bluetooth error stills here so I searched for it in the internet no solution I am 13 years old kid i dont know much about troubleshooting but I hope any of you fix the error I will love that you help me fix it here is the video if this link doesnt work please tell me, my pc info is this
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 12235 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M, -1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 296 GB (200 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Alienware, M14xR1
    Antivirus: Avast Antivirus, Enabled and Updated

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi, and welcome to TSG.

I believe you need to go through an initial pairing process to have your computer recognize and communicate with the headphones. The exact steps will depend on the brand and model number of your headphones. The owner's manual or booklet that should have come with your headphones should list the steps needed to do this pairing.

Once you have gone through the pairing process, your computer should remember the headphones and be able to connect with them in the future without repeating the pairing process.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218664

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice