The cloned baby, where's the proof?

Toddles18

I seem to remember the company that claimed to have cloned the first human was going to offer undeniable proof 9 days after the claim. It has been much longer then that but I don't remember ever hearing anything more about it. Did I miss it?

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Cloned baby proof? Over there; on that pile, right under the "Cold fusion" proof.

Toddles18

Originally posted by LANMaster:
They're still trying to beam her down from the Mother Ship.:D
lol I just find it strange that the news media took the time to make a huge story out of the first supposed cloning of a human. Whether they actually succeeded or not should be just as big of a story. I was just surprised that I haven't heard anything else about it.

RT

The media must have been alittle "hungry" at the time.
Besides it was presented as a true event, even though it was claimed as true by a bunch of Fruit-Loops.

I recall an independent (non-Raelian) scientist or researcher was to validate the "proof", saw it wasn't forthcoming, and withdrew mumbling something about "hoax".

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
The media stumbled all over themselves and each other to rush the story to centre stage. The media is not as eager to admit it was suckered in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online