The Consolidated Congrats to Deh Thread!

gws226

LMAO!!!

Alright... Im starting lose track of where I have and where I haven't congratulated Deh recently... So here it is... all in one spot... I guess we can even add the Cowboys victory stuff here too!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I guess deh has his own "Deh's Angels" as Gibble has his! :D Do you need some angels G???? Sis and I would volunteer in a minute! :D Take care! angel :)

deh

LOL
Ok I am even getting confused on which thread to answer but all in all Thank you everyone. You all know that I loves ya.

And snp you know you are absolutely allowed to volunteer as an angel, I'll even get the hammock ready. ;)

Once again thank you all for the kind words.

gws226

Originally posted by angelize56:
I guess deh has his own "Deh's Angels" as Gibble has his! :D Do you need some angels G???? Sis and I would volunteer in a minute! :D Take care! angel :)
:eek: :eek:
Cloe
Angel
SNP .... alll MY ANGELS! MUHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D

I admit I'm having trouble handling just one of you ;) but I think this will be a very powerful organization...

Watch out all other angels!!!!

Hey Cloe, who's side are you on, I thought you were one of Gibble's Angels, or are you a traitor?

:(

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
:D :D :confused: :p I will survive this trip into congratulations land! There are no less than 4 congrats threads for you Deh.. oh yes and one consolidated thread.. you should be very congratulated by now LOL.

deh

Originally posted by Shadow Bea:
:D :D :confused: :p I will survive this trip into congratulations land! There are no less than 4 congrats threads for you Deh.. oh yes and one consolidated thread.. you should be very congratulated by now LOL.
LOL
Thanks Shadow Bea, 'tis an honor. :)

Originally posted by Gibble:
Hey Cloe, who's side are you on, I thought you were one of Gibble's Angels, or are you a traitor?

:(
G spoke to quickly...........I am one of Gibbles Angels..........not to worry....... I straightened him out ;)

Originally posted by moonmist:
G spoke to quickly...........I am one of Gibbles Angels..........not to worry....... I straightened him out ;)
Good work :)

So who are all my angels...I can't even keep track :eek:

deh

You see Gibs to insist on a label would mean you need that reminder thus showing insecurity.

When ya know the deal ya don't need any labels, it can go unsaid and still be known. :D

Shadow Bea

Originally posted by deh:
You see Gibs to insist on a label would mean you need that reminder thus showing insecurity.

When ya know the deal ya don't need any labels, it can go unsaid and still be known. :D

Hey :D you are gaining wisdom since getting married!! :D :p

deh

Originally posted by Shadow Bea:
Hey :D you are gaining wisdom since getting married!! :D :p
LOL

Annnnd I learned the infamous "Yes Dear" response. It's "Yes dear" to everything even if you aren't paying attention.

Am i good or what? :D

Shadow Bea

Originally posted by deh:
LOL

Annnnd I learned the infamous "Yes Dear" response. It's "Yes dear" to everything even if you aren't paying attention.

Am i good or what? :D
LOL My husband always has the last word in our house :D and the word is yes dear :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online