The Coronavirus - What's Happening Around the World

Johnny b

John
I just canceled regular checkups with my dentist and ophthalmologist for this week and rescheduled, because of the current rise in Covid-19 infections.

They take the appropriate safety precautions, I just don't trust the general public that they have to deal with. :cool:

In conversations with them, many patients are doing the same.

Johnny b

John
It's been reported there is a coin shortage and now some businesses are unable to make change with coins.

With coins circulation dropping, Kroger won’t be giving coins back
https://www.daytondailynews.com/bus...won-giving-coins-back/GbpB2DstQ5AKVftX3RxNMN/

Another way the world has changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic: The number of coins in circulation has plummeted.

In a brief statement, Kroger spokeswoman Erin Rolfes said the Federal Reserve is experiencing a coin shortage. Coin change from cash transactions will be applied to our customers’ loyalty cards then automatically used on their next purchase.

Johnny b

John

Gr3iz

Mark
Another Darwin award winner ... <sigh> And the gene pool breathes a sigh of relief along with me.

Another Darwin award winner ... <sigh> And the gene pool breathes a sigh of relief along with me.
Or the new term is "Covidiot" (name for shaming ignorant, selfish coronavirus reactions)

Last edited:

Johnny b

John
Insanity.

A meeting in Utah to decide school mask policy had to be called off because the room was crowded and filled with people not wearing masks.

Meeting on masks in Utah schools postponed after crowd without masks fills the room
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...postponed-due-crowd-without-masks/3287459001/

"This is the exact opposite of what we need to be doing," Ainge said at the meeting. "We are supposed to be physically distancing, wearing masks."

The audience responded with a loud chorus of boos.

ekim68

Mike
Thank goodness for facial recognition systems so we know who they are... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online