Solved The DNS name does not exist...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Serge2012

Hi,

I have some issues with Internet. I use windows 10 and Edge browser. It works for a while and suddenly I get the message "The DNS does not exist - error code : INET_E_resource_not_found" and it does that on any website I use. If I click on refresh it will work again for a few minutes but the same issue happens again. Thanis for your help.

Serge

Serge2012

Hi SpywareDr,

Thanks for your link. Actually my laptop is working fine since yesterday, I have no clue what happened.... However thanks for your information and if it will be helpful if it happens again.

Serge

You're welcome. Good to hear everything's back to normal for you. A DNS server may have been down temporarily.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online