1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The Dreaded ERROR 132!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by ttctoonfreak4eva, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ttctoonfreak4eva

ttctoonfreak4eva Thread Starter

Well first of all i want to start out by saying I'm about ready to cry right now.:( :( :(
    Well I'm Pretty Sure Ya-ll At Tech Support KN ow About The Error 132 Message In WoW. But No Matter What Forum i look at, they all give indirect Solutions. Basically I Need A Way(doesn't Matter How Many Ideas), that i can fix this wow 132 message.

I Think My Comp Might Be Over Clocked But I Don't Know How Do Set It To Defaults, and there was a point in time where i couldn't even open wow without the error 132 message, i did a system restore, downloaded everything(patches. . .etc) and i was able to open wow (obviously), but instead of the error 132 message i get a blue screen of death, but eventually (probably to keep my comp safe), wow just brings it back to the error 132 message, so i cant even open wow. Any Help Would Be Great!!!!

p.s. u guys pwn!:D :cool: :D

2. GripS

GripS

3. ttctoonfreak4eva

Many Times, I m Not Sure If I Did The RAM One.

But my drivers are up to date, cant play the game itself so i have no cache, my computer wont let me do the -opengl thing,no background apps, i did a defrag already, and dont know how to underclock.

4. MaverickUK

MaverickUK

Reset your CMOS - leave the pins parked for a good ten minutes and try the game again.

5. ttctoonfreak4eva

Lol, not to sound stupid, but how do i do that?

6. McTimson

McTimson

What makes you think your machine is overclocked? Did you ever change any settings in the BIOS to improve the speed?

Before you reset the CMOS, make sure you're familiar with your computer's system configurations, as resetting the CMOS will reset the hardware settings to factory default, which means your CPU might not run at the same speed it did before.

Do you have any problems with other games, or with other programs on the computer, or is it just in WoW?

7. ttctoonfreak4eva

The Guy I Bought This Custom Computer From, Said A Few Things About OverClocking, he did it to the cpu and idk if he ever changed it back!

8. ttctoonfreak4eva

Also, Once Or Twice When i Loaded My Comp, it Said "Overclocking Failed!" Lol

9. ttctoonfreak4eva

O And If This Is Helpful, it said in a minidump that File "Xgiv3.dll" had an error, and i remeber the maker saying something about the viddeo card driver!!! I might be getting some where, lol. O Yeah u guys pwn!

10. ttctoonfreak4eva

Any Help Would Still Be Nice Lol!

11. ttctoonfreak4eva

did u give up on me :(((

12. GripS

GripS

I noted in your reply to my last post that you "didn't try the RAM one". Well thats a pretty important step that you skipped so verify your ram is stable with a memory testing utility such as memtest86. Minidump files are often created due to instability of the system.

13. ttctoonfreak4eva

OK I Will, o and i updated my video card driver, and the mini dump still is happening, and it is mostly in the game wow, because it uses the most performance!

14. ttctoonfreak4eva

well it says my ram is fine, i think its a over heating problem, my idles were 56, 52 , and 51 celcius, from 3 diff temps!

15. GripS

GripS

Processor temp is that high at idle?

Pop the side panel off and aim a household fan at the inside of the case. See if the temps drop.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538418

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice