The drive space was changed from 29/25 to 20

Jandj240

Please help, on my laptop I went to right clicked on the original drive/disk that held about 25/29 space, and I changed the drive space from to 20. I restarted the laptop because after I exited put of the program thing, the laptop became slower than usual .Now my laptop will only show the usual page to put in the password to turn it on I guess, and says "windows starting" for a couple of minutes then shows a blank screen. The most important files took up at least 15 space of the original drive. I was just wondering if my laptop could be fixed, and if you could possibly show me how to fix it.
It's a windows 7 I think. I'm doing this on a tablet.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Where did you make this change?
And why?

Jandj240

Where did you make this change?
And why?
To be honest I changed the space because I thought that would make more space in order for me to reset the laptop.
The change was made to the original disk (c) I think), and I kept right clicking to a page where I could change the size/amount of the disk.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I can not find any that show me drive space when I right click a drive.
Can you tell us what you clicked on and what program it was that allowed you to make this change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online