The Ebay thread

Joined
Jul 18, 2001
Messages
2,910
Oh my god G, did you watch the time trial movie for that civic??? That was hilarious. The pictures are great. I love the McLaren F1 Style pic and the Monster Tach pic. After seeing all that crap on there I think I would actually buy that car..not for that price, just because it would be hilarious to drive downtown to pick up the ladies in. The removable rear doors are perfect for that. Way to frickin funny.
 
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
32,916
:confused: Not sure why you quoted yourself.......but i guess it must have been so important........you felt you had to say it again :D :D ;)
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2001
Messages
2,910
Originally posted by moonmist:
:confused: Not sure why you quoted yourself.......but i guess it must have been so important........you felt you had to say it again :D :D ;)
When did I quote myself :confused: :confused: Although I am quite quotable :D






;)
 
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
32,916
Originally posted by Toddles18:
When did I quote myself :confused: :confused: Although I am quite quotable :D






;)
Oh im sure you are........... and thats what i asked?? Your lurking Todd.........hiding in the hole still?? :D
 

gws226

Thread Starter
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Messages
8,121
Originally posted by Toddles18:
Oh my god G, did you watch the time trial movie for that civic??? That was hilarious. The pictures are great. I love the McLaren F1 Style pic and the Monster Tach pic. After seeing all that crap on there I think I would actually buy that car..not for that price, just because it would be hilarious to drive downtown to pick up the ladies in. The removable rear doors are perfect for that. Way to frickin funny.
LOL... yea... I saved the video for future reference... He even put his hazards on halfway down the track!!! lol :D
 
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
8,812
WEST TEXAS TOWN FOR SALE Lots of cheap land...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2348207576&category=1607

This town is complete with four residences and five businesses which are: Residences

The township consists of 28.8 acres, ¾ of a mile of US 62/180 Highway frontage, with an additional 100 acres behind it, a map established location, a station for the National Weather Service, and a piece of Texas history.

Town is presently profitable.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,058
Someone actually offered advertising space on his own genitals. Unfortunately, eBay got the willies (hah!) when they saw the ad and took it down. A farmer from Sweden (I think) also offered to put advertisments in spraypaint on his herd of cattle to the highest bidder.

Guerilla Advertising, courtesy of eBay and the Internet... :D
 
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
13,898
First Name
Robert
Someone actually offered advertising space on his own genitals. Unfortunately, eBay got the willies (hah!) when they saw the ad and took it down. A farmer from Sweden (I think) also offered to put advertisments in spraypaint on his herd of cattle to the highest bidder.

Guerilla Advertising, courtesy of eBay and the Internet... :D
Hey! I just a newest member of Ebay and i loving it :)

Brought 2 PS2 game :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top