1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

the game worked before and now it doesn't

Discussion in 'Games' started by JoeD., Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeD.

JoeD. Thread Starter

I wanted to try Microsoft's new XP64bit trail version. It took five hours to download. I forgot to write the product key number down before I started the installation and couldn't get pass where you entered the key number. When I went to go back to the original OS (XP Media Edition) it had partially overwritten the data needed to open it. So I had to do a system restore only to find my email with the product key number erased. Now when I play my Motocross Madness2 trail edition game, all the players but mine act erratically. When I have an accident in the game it freezes up to a stammer and white screen. It worked perfectly before so I know my system can handle the game. I have a HP A1129N Pavilon with an AMD 64bit cpu, 512 ram, ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series (0x5954) 128MB on board video chip.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490472

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice