1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or application req

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by txguyncap, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txguyncap

txguyncap Thread Starter

I've got an HP 1350 scanner/printer. Suddenly my printer stopped working. When i tried to reinstall the software and printer, i received this message..."The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or application request" I don't know how to fix this. Can anyone help me..its really frustrating. I'm not sure what to do.

2. 00trav

00trav

try uninstalling the software before reinstalling it. it sounds like there is some program running in the background that is interfering with your printing software. if you want to be safe, i would uninstall in safe mode.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647872

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice