The New 2006 Calanders

Doc Holliday

Most everyone has one hanging on their wall.

And of course most everyone has pictures, usually of something that you adore in life.

It could be scenic to kittens or puppies to abstract to computers........Whatever it is, what is yours?

My calender is Mustangs. To be exact Ford Mustangs! From the classics (my favorite) to the new one.

Davec

Gone but never forgotten
One that's cat cartoons and one that's cat photos.

In the kitchen it's german shepherd puppies, near my computer it's Claire Booth Luce conservative women of the year.

Davec said:
One that's cat cartoons and one that's cat photos.
:rolleyes: What a surprise. :p

We have 5 calendars: Middle son ~ G.M Classics, Youngest ~ WWE, Eldest ~ Anime
and I have 2: A full wall one (near my computer) that I got from work ~ bocgases, a bright orange background with a welder, welding something :eek: and a Nature and Wild Animals one in my bedroom :cool:
I also have a wallet one that has sayings: What Women Say About Men ;)
i.e. "The only place men want depth in a woman is in her decolletage." ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor :D

Time to bring some geekness to this thread :D

I have one calender, it only shows up when I click on the clock on my taskbar. Right now it is very plain but I plan on adding a Wolf background to it when I figure that out.

Attachments

I have Active Desktop Calendar on my PC and my organiser on my phone... there's still an old Jack Daniels calendar by my PC from last year though :D

US NAVY ...................by my pc....... 2006..different navy pics on the months....nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online