1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The PC Element

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Mr. PC Doc, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mr. PC Doc

Mr. PC Doc Thread Starter

It's not everyday you find an awesome PC Hardware Review site. But today, I've found one. It's called The PC Element www.thepcelement.com and it's wonderful. The greatest Hardware Reviews you could ever read are just a click away.

First of all, when I went to this site, I was extremely impressed. The layout and cleanliness of this site was exceptional. The HTML graphics... just everything on this PC Hardware Review webpage was wonderful. And as a plus, I wasn't seduced to clicking here and there to get rid of ads... there were none.

Once I got to this site, I decided to read a few of the hardware reviews. Well, instead of reading a few, I read alot. I just couldn't help it! The reviews were wonderful! No, they weren't just some two-three paragraph wannabe reviews... they were awesome two-three PAGE reviews... full of exceptional and informative information on the hardware that was being reviewed. There were also beautiful pictures of the hardware up close, at all angles, which is great. Heck, there were even graphs showing the performance increase/decrease with the product! In a nutshell, the reviews are great, and I highly recommend you go to The PC Element www.thepcelement.com to read your hardware reviews.

Second of all, I decided to browse the forums and post a little. I was surprised at how nice everyone was at the forums. There were also very interesting conversations about computers, technology, etc. There was even a place where you could read and post hardware and software news, which is great for those who want to keep up to date on technology. There is a plethora of topics you can browse and post; some about technology, others about anything. One of the good things about these forums is, the Site Administrator does not allow anything crude to be posted... which I think is great. Just good, clean posting! If you want a good computing forum or general forum to post on, The PC Element Forums is the place to go.

So everyone reading this, I highly recommend you visit The PC Element. You'll be glad you did. Believe me.

UPDATE:Aded an article section, CPU info section, a LOT of links, and an updated forum. Now is even more reason to go to The PC Element and Forums, scince the site has been updated.

I myself have found myself surfing the forums and website all day. Check it out now!

Hardware Reviews, etc:

Forums:

2. joe2cool

joe2cool

3. Mr. PC Doc

Mr. PC Doc Thread Starter

Nope, my friend told me about this site, so I decided to check it out.

4. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Good luck with your site, Mr. PC Doc.
    But I really see no reason to leave TSG after visiting your site.
    The help here at TSG is superior and the membership friendly.
    Plus TSG has 'Random' and CivDebate'.
    Couldn't ask for more than that :D

and we have 'Mulder' :)

smilin' Jack :D

5. buck52

buck52 Banned

Looks like spam to me...

closing

buck

6. Davey7549

Davey7549

You all may want to have a look at PC Docs last website and his link to his new website.

Dave

Attached Files:

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217637

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice