the pc went down,cann't reset the BIOS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ronanhim

I've a PC with windows XP, when i restart it it works properly until it reaches the screen of the loading the windows & the screen goes black after that,i tried to enter the BIOS, or even try to boot it ,but when i press the del button or the f12,f11,f whatever it enters the bios for a minute & then goes back to the black screen,i also tried to format it with the windows XP CD but it didnt responde to it either, i checked how to reset the BIOS on the net ,& i removed the battery from the motheboard & after 5 miunte i put it back ,but it didnt work either.
i hope someone will be able to help me :(

Best to try the Safe Mode to get into Windows and track this problem. Tap the Function 8 key when you start the machine and if you see "Disable automatic restart on system failure", highlight that one and hit Enter. If that isn't there, try Safe Mode with Networking.

ronanhim

i tried that just now ,& nothing is working :s
same black screen ,that's all i'm getting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online