1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

The "Prayer Request" Thread

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by angelize56, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

There always seems to be someone here who needs prayer for one thing or another! So I thought it'd be nice to have a place where we can post prayer requests for ourselves or others! :) It also makes it easier to remember who we're praying for and why! :) Sometimes I just have to pray and ask God to answer "all my friend's prayers at TSG" as I don't want to forget anyone! ;) Hopefully this thread will stay on its chosen path...please! :)

2. angelize56

No one needs prayer I guess! ;)

I am praying for Mike's (LANMaster) wife for a good outcome on her brain lesion!

And anyone who doesn't mind....could you please include me in your prayers as I'm having some health issues at the moment! One can't receive enough prayers! :) Thank you! :)

3. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Marlene, you're in my prayers every night, you know that. :)

4. RT

RT

Well you are in my prayers, Marlene, kinda always have been. (y)
    You have always been very kind to everyone you meet here...uh, mostly :p :eek: :)

I hope your issues aren't too serious, everyone would miss you if you were away from the board for more than a few hours. :) So you are especially in my prayers now.

And everyone here knows some one else that does need prayers as well.

I'd like to add to the (so far) short list, my best friend's Dad, Lowell E. Culbertson. As some of you may recall my best friend recently died. His Dad has now had a recurrence of prostate cancer and is undergoing chemo. He's in his eighties and has weathered many things, including the recent death of his son...
    I pray for the sake of his wife, his daughter-in-law, and their sons and grandsons that he weathers this as well.

Prayer doesn't cure all things, but it can induce comfort in those that suffer, no matter which side of the bed you are on.

Sometimes that is only the best we can hope for.

Speedy recovery to you, Marlene.(y)

5. katonca

katonca

Hang in there Marlene, I sure hope you start to feel better. You will be in my prayers also. :)

My son Chris needs prayers for safety. He's living in a pretty tough part of town and things are getting rough. It's appreciated. (y)

6. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Certainly Dave. I'll be sure to put in a good word for him, and your friend's family too, RT. :)

7. katonca

katonca

Thanks JEB

8. katonca

katonca

Sorry to hear about your friend's dad RT. Prayers can comfort the sick and inflicted for sure. He'll be in my prayers as well.

9. poochee

poochee

Angel, will add you to my prayer list!

10. poochee

poochee

I will be scanning this thread and will pray for those listed.

11. help4me

help4me

Excellent idea......I too will be reading it and praying for all :)

12. angelize56

Thanks JEB (I know that now! Thanks! :) ), Dave, poochee, RT and Bonnie! :) *HUGS* :)

Randy: I got the name right this time! ;) Thank you for your very kind words! :) You're special to me too! :) *HUGS* And don't worry...if anything happens to me my son William will let everyone know....he's a keeper! :) Lowell will be in my prayers and very sorry to hear that news! :(

Sister Bonnie: And don't forget...Mom Betsy is in my prayers!!! :)

13. Kramer55

Kramer55

I could also use some prayer.
    I will be starting college at Michigan State on August 23rd, and I am concerned that I may fall into the partying scene, and also lose my faith. I will do my best to keep my faith, but I do not know what struggles lie ahead of me.

Thank you.

14. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Kramer, just be confident, and be true your principles, and you'll do fine. :)

15. poochee

poochee

Kramer...Will do!

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490216

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice